Hi guys!
Long time no write some articles here.
I'm sorry for being vacuum for a while because I'm in study tour :)
I will share my experience about study tour in Bali, so check this out!
First day in Bali, The tour and I arrived in Soka Indah to refreshing our body because we're not cleanse our body since we're on the way to Bali lol.
After we're refreshing our body, we were presented with a beautiful sunrise here.
We also had breakfast in Soka Indah restaurant. After had a breakfast, some students went to the Soka Indah beach to enjoy the beautiful Sunrise before it's gone.
Then, we visited to the first place, Tanah Lot. Unfortunately, we arrived here when the tide, so we can't visited the worship place called Pura to saw the sacred snake or called Ular Suci. I took some picture in tanah lot, bali. So beautiful.
Next, we went to the Puncak Indah Bedugul to had lunch and Friday prayer for the boys and we also enjoyed the view of Beratan Lake, I'm sorry I can't show the picture because I felt that Bedugul was different from that used to be (when I was 13 years old). I prefer the old Bedugul. Sorry :)
The third place we were visited was Joger. You haven't yet legal in Bali if you haven't been in Joger. You'll find some merchandise which was only found in Bali. Some T-shirt, Sandals, Jacket, Keychain, Mug, etc. And the unique of Joger, it had funny joke quotes that presented in the t-shirt, plastic wrap, etc.
And you'll find the quotes "Belanja tidak belanja tetap Thank You" which means you were shopping or nah, they kept saying Thank You.
Last place in first day and the most favourite place I've been visited, Kuta Beach.
We're waiting beautiful sunset here. And my friends (which is can not surfing) tryin' to surfing here, I can't stop laughing when he was tryin' the first time in his life. But I very applaused with his high curiosity that will made more experience.
Here's my pict with the beautiful sunset.
End of the first day, we stayed in Kuta Central Park Hotel. The hotel was very strategic as same as the name, Central. It was so close with The kuta beach, mall, and more place you'll found.
I think that's enough for the first day in Bali. I'll continued my stories for the second day in Bali. Thank you :)
Bye,
Friday, March 03, 2017
Long time no write some articles here.
I'm sorry for being vacuum for a while because I'm in study tour :)
I will share my experience about study tour in Bali, so check this out!
First day in Bali, The tour and I arrived in Soka Indah to refreshing our body because we're not cleanse our body since we're on the way to Bali lol.
After we're refreshing our body, we were presented with a beautiful sunrise here.
We also had breakfast in Soka Indah restaurant. After had a breakfast, some students went to the Soka Indah beach to enjoy the beautiful Sunrise before it's gone.
Then, we visited to the first place, Tanah Lot. Unfortunately, we arrived here when the tide, so we can't visited the worship place called Pura to saw the sacred snake or called Ular Suci. I took some picture in tanah lot, bali. So beautiful.
Next, we went to the Puncak Indah Bedugul to had lunch and Friday prayer for the boys and we also enjoyed the view of Beratan Lake, I'm sorry I can't show the picture because I felt that Bedugul was different from that used to be (when I was 13 years old). I prefer the old Bedugul. Sorry :)
The third place we were visited was Joger. You haven't yet legal in Bali if you haven't been in Joger. You'll find some merchandise which was only found in Bali. Some T-shirt, Sandals, Jacket, Keychain, Mug, etc. And the unique of Joger, it had funny joke quotes that presented in the t-shirt, plastic wrap, etc.
And you'll find the quotes "Belanja tidak belanja tetap Thank You" which means you were shopping or nah, they kept saying Thank You.
Last place in first day and the most favourite place I've been visited, Kuta Beach.
We're waiting beautiful sunset here. And my friends (which is can not surfing) tryin' to surfing here, I can't stop laughing when he was tryin' the first time in his life. But I very applaused with his high curiosity that will made more experience.
Here's my pict with the beautiful sunset.
End of the first day, we stayed in Kuta Central Park Hotel. The hotel was very strategic as same as the name, Central. It was so close with The kuta beach, mall, and more place you'll found.
I think that's enough for the first day in Bali. I'll continued my stories for the second day in Bali. Thank you :)
Bye,
Friday, March 03, 2017


Komentar
Posting Komentar