Exploring Bali - Indonesia [Day 2]

Good morning guys!
Welcome back to my blog.
Today I will continue my experience in Bali, Indonesia.

Second day in Bali, we went to the Dewata Garment. Unfortunately, before we depart to this place, we had some trouble. There's some my friends who overslept, and our bus too late to came to the dewata garment.

And then, we went to the Sukowati market first.
I'm so in love with Sukowati market, because we can bought so many things with low price. Unfortunately, we're here for short time because we went to the next place.
I bought a dream catcher and a mandala tapestry for re-decorating my room :p
it's about $1.00 - $2.99

Next place, we visited Dewata Garment to socialization and motivation "How to be success" by the owner of Dewata Garment, and we also had lunch here.

Then we went to the Tanjung Benoa beach, we just given 30 minutes here and we were not allowed to play in the seashore. So we're just sit back and had some conversation here.

The fourth place, we visited Pandawa beach which is beautiful too. So many foreigner here and you'll find the white sand. Unfortunately, I arrived here when the sun upon me, and it was so hot. And I only took some picture outside the beach because I focus to found some foreigner to help our assignment from school.
[excuse my shirt haha bcs I wore Jogja shirt even tho I was in Bali]


Then the last place in day 2, we went to Garuda Wisnu Kencana. We will displayed with the beautiful Kecak Traditional Dance from Bali, and the biggest statue. We can't took many photos bcs we got out from theater when the night was coming. and I only had this pict from theather.
[sorry for bad quality:(]


Then we back to the hotel to had some rest.

Ok, there's my trip in Bali for day 2
I hope you enjoy my review, and sorry if it was too boring:(
See you in day 3

Bye,
Monday, 6 March 2017

Komentar