Good evening, guys!
Welcome back to my blog.
Today I will continue my trip in Bali.
Last day, we just went to 2 places, there are Cening Ayu and Barong & Keris Dance.
So, I don't take some photos here.
In Cening ayu, there's some souvenirs like pie susu and others. we found so many souvenirs here.
Then we went to Barong & Keris Dance, I'm so in love with the traditional dance in Bali, once of them are Barong & Keris Dance. The story are not boring and so many jokes. Then, My friends and I tryin' to found some foreigner to help our assignment because the day before we forgot to found some foreigner hehe. and finally we found Samantha, she's so friendly. She's from Lithuania.
I hoped someday we can meet again :)
Welcome back to my blog.
Today I will continue my trip in Bali.
Last day, we just went to 2 places, there are Cening Ayu and Barong & Keris Dance.
So, I don't take some photos here.
In Cening ayu, there's some souvenirs like pie susu and others. we found so many souvenirs here.
Then we went to Barong & Keris Dance, I'm so in love with the traditional dance in Bali, once of them are Barong & Keris Dance. The story are not boring and so many jokes. Then, My friends and I tryin' to found some foreigner to help our assignment because the day before we forgot to found some foreigner hehe. and finally we found Samantha, she's so friendly. She's from Lithuania.
I hoped someday we can meet again :)
Just have these picts in last day, sorry:(
But once again,
I hope you enjoy if you wanna trip to Bali
Bali was one of the best places that you must visited!
Sorry if this day was too short.
Thankyou for your time to visit my page.
See you x
Bye,
Saturday, March 25, 2017

Komentar
Posting Komentar