Welcome back to my blog, guys!
I'm sorry because hiatus for a while, bcs there's some events in my school:)
And today, I will recommend you some quotes that can inspire you or you can use this to your Instagram caption.
Here We Go.
I'm sorry because hiatus for a while, bcs there's some events in my school:)
And today, I will recommend you some quotes that can inspire you or you can use this to your Instagram caption.
Here We Go.
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift.
That’s why it’s called the present.
Life isn’t about how many breaths you take but about the moments
that take your breathe away.
Never have regrets because at one point everything you did in life
was exactly what you wanted.
The best things in life are unseen that’s why we close our eyes
when we kiss cry and dream.
Life is so ironic to understand fully, it takes sadness to know
what is happiness. Noise to distinguish silent and a broken heart to find true
love.
Nobody ever said life was easy…they just promised that it would be
worth it.
Live for today and not tomorrow
Live for the Now and whats here
Stop living for what maybe or what may never come
Live for the day already here
Live for the Now and whats here
Stop living for what maybe or what may never come
Live for the day already here
Life isn’t worth living for, unless you have something worth dying
for.
Every
time that you hurt me, every time I felt pain, every lie that you told me made
me who I’m today.
Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it. –Dennis
P. Kimbro
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living,
and your belief will help create the fact. – William James
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and
put it back in your pocket. – Will rogers
That's all from me, if you wanna find the Indonesian version you can checkout this page
http://dallasgirlfie.blogspot.co.id/2017/04/kumpulan-quotes-tentang-hidup.html
Thankyou!
Bye,
Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Komentar
Posting Komentar